Current Prayer Requests (May 2015):
1. Pray for Nepal and all those affected by the earthquake. For provision and safety, for wisdom, for patience. And for the Lord to work in many during this time…that those who don’t know Him may see His face! Read about it here.
2. Pray for Babu’s trip to the USA. He is traveling for 6 weeks, and not only meeting many people, but experiencing an entirely new culture that is the USA. For rest, peace, and inspiration.
3. Pray for Sabitri and the staff and children back at BCH, the Bible school, and the entire mission while Babu is away. For peace and provision.
4. Pray for the government of Nepal. Read about it here.
Prayer Requests (December 2014):
1. Please pray for the funds to purchase land for the Bible school that Babu and Sabitri founded, as well as for their church. They have secured a little over half of the $50,000 it will cost. Land is getting to be very expensive in Hetauda because of a new 4-lane highway and tunnel system that is being built in the area that will shorten the now 8-hour trip to Kathmandu to just an hour. See the article here.
2. Pray for our Aasha Tree Project that is just beginning (rather late, I might add). The Lord has always provided, and for that we are thankful! For more information on this project, check the Events page.
On-Going Prayer Requests:
“If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.” – II Chronicles 7:14
1. Pray for the government entities in Nepal. There has been such unrest and indecision for years, which has reaped not only political fallout but human, as well.
2. Pray for the Christians who are working hard for the Gospel of God in Nepal. Since becoming a constitutional democracy, the Christian population has been growing but there is still much persecution and struggle.
3. Pray for those who don’t know Him to come to know the One True God.
4. Pray for wisdom for EquipNepal’s board as we make decisions for the future of the work God has privileged to.
“He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing.” – Deuteronomy 10:18
5. Pray for the children at Blessed Children’s Home, that they will grow in their knowledge of their heavenly Father and strive to serve Him.